Vanden Bosch Sets Tone for Titans D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans DE Kyle Vanden Bosch was a tone-setter on Sunday for the Tennessee Titans from beginning to end. He started the game with a stop Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White for a 2-yard loss on the first play from scrimmage in the Titans’ 20-13 victory. On the final play of the game, he sacked Byron Leftwich and sealed the victory. A few plays before, KVB stopped a Falcons TD by catching Warrick Dunn as he broke tackles headed towards the end zone. “That’s what I’m here for. I’m a high-motor guy. I’m going to chase down plays regardless of where they go,” Vanden Bosch said of his tackle of Dunn. “It ended up being a huge play. You never know, because it looked like a few guys had [Dunn]. He broke a couple tackles. You never know – in this game you’ve got to keep coming. They ended up getting him down at the one-yard line, and it ended up being huge for us.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His hustle won the game against Atlanta. That tackle on Dunn was amazing.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i really like the photo attached to this article!

4. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

It seems that more players are being infected by his attitude. Awesome!!!!

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

The machine never stops while persuing a play even after the whistle blows the beast still finish strong, doesn't matter if double team or triple team he will win the battle Vote KVB for president 08!! GO TITANS!!

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Unquestioned leader and the heart and soul of the D more so the KB IMO.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Even with the Tennessee Stigma attached to the Titans, especially when it comes to the pro bowl. I can see us getting at least two or three hats in Hawaii this year.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I agree... I think the Titans will be well represented in Hawaii (atleast on the D side of the ball)

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Don't underestimate the disrespect the Titans will get.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We do not want to see Haynesworth in the Pro Bowl.

Him talking to all those GM's as a soon to be testing the market player would not be in our interests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar