UT vs. Bammer

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't like UT, but I could easily see them beating this greatly overrated Alabama team.

They're not that good and will eventually be upset by an average team- this week or next.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I wonder if UT would have allowed Alabama to wear red if the roles were reversed?

3. onthemove

onthemove Guest

That's what you think. All championship teams have to go through survival mode in certain games. Yeah SC wasn't a great showing, but who has Michigan played all year?

Face it. Michigan's schedule is beyond pathetic. When Michigan St. takes you to school and beating a few no names all year is all you have to go by, you might want to look in the mirror.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Bah, another typical looking Alabama frat boy who's already reached the pinnacle of his existence.

[​IMG]

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'd love to agree with you here Gloat. But as usual, I can't.

Bama is the best team in the country.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Unfortunately I have to agree. Looking forward to what Monte's cooking up for them though.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Won't matter. The defense will score, at least, 2 TDs. That's all they'll need.

8. Deuce Wayne

Best team in the country? WTF are you guys smoking?

Let's allow them to play someone decent first. (Ok, I'll give them Virginia Tech...even if it was opening week)

9. Deuce Wayne

OK?

So since my team isn't a contender I have no opinion on the rest of the NCAA?

Way to be completely random, buddy.

10. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Arkansas isn't half bad either. I'd hate to see Bama play them now.

Facts are facts. We earned being #1 in the country, even if it wasn't in perfect fashion. I don't care who else you root for, but I didn't know you disliked Bama this much, that's all. If that's so, then see their play on Saturday do the rest of the talkin'...buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar