UT AD Mike Hamilton to resign

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Broken Record, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Somewhere in the distance... Jeff Fisher is sitting by the phone awaiting the call....

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Still immediately fire Counzo Martin

3. any educated reasoning behind that?

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I was obviously joking.
    Educated reasoning is not necessary to recognize a bad hire. It is college basketball anyway. Nothing serious like the NBA. I'll use my educated reasoning on relevant sports.

Mike Hamilton hired him on his way out the door. The new AD will have little patience with Dooley or Martin. He will want his own people.
    Counzo Martin will be average at best. He will be gone in two seasons.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I didn't hear the press conference.

Read some rumors that the basketball program is about to get slammed by NCAA sanctions. Cool with me as long as they leave the football program alone.

6. football will get a scholarship or two taken and will go on probation.

@ the cuonzo hater....how you judge a guy before he does anything at the program is beyond me. never understood why people like to do that. he's a lot more respected in the coaching community than you think.

lol at the nba being relevant and college not.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Tom Jurich or Gene difillipio (sp)

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

They are universities, not sport franchises.
    It is a school. The NBA is more relevant.

I don't like the Counzo hire. It is an opinion.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Who should they have hired that would have stepped into the job...compared to who some of the other open jobs went to, like NC State, he is a a good hire.

10. yeah i don't get it. cuonzo was the best hire they could have made...all things considered. at least give him a chance before ignorant hate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar