USC "Thugs"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I doubt Lendale was offended, he probably takes that as a compliment...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the only thing lendale should be offended by is his production.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Right Titanium. And of course without hearing the whole conversation live, it could be easily dismissed as "oh that was just part of a joke....uh, hahaha".

Bottom line, be professional and don't say things that could make you look like an ***. Although it's my opinion that Beurlein has already made himself an *** before. I wish Fox and CBS would do an even swap for Beurlein and Aikman :yes:

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

He probably felt the need to apologize because of the faux outrage that he knew would come. I certainly agree he should have been more careful, but IMO, this isnt a big deal at all. I think this country is too sensitive over this type of stuff and needs to get the stick out of you no where. But again, thats just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own.

5. Hoffa

I agree. Like I said, Lendale wouldn't be offended by it.
    And really, he was just speaking the truth...

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Where did it say he apologized?

7. Hoffa

Well, he didn't really. He just said he was kidding.

A spokeswoman for CBS said he regretted that it went out on the air.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Do you know for a fact that Lendale wouldn't be offended by it? Maybe Lendale doesn't consider himself a thug? Who knows, but obviously, it's something that probably shouldn't have been shared with everyone watching the football game and obviously wasn't intended to be heard.

9. Hoffa

Hey, I watched the Jeff Fisher Show tonight on Channel 2, and Fisher said Beuerlein went out of his way to apologize for the comments.
    Fisher also said Beuerlein was a class act as a commentator, and confirmed the comments were just a part of running joke between Notre Dame and USC.

Fisher also said that "you will never see Lendale do what he did again (the personal foul) or he won't be a part of this team."
    Hmmm, bold statement, there. How many personal fouls did Pacman get when he was a part of the team?

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

so we just need to get Lendale to kick someone else and then we can get a new running back? Maybe Lendale will get one of the weapons on madden. power kicker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar