Upon Further Review: From Promise to Reality

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Some called it a Giant meltdown. Others call it the beginning of the Legend of Vince.

Regardless of the reasons for the Titans 24-21 comeback win Sunday, I think it is fair to say the Titans are clearly headed in the right direction. Since the Cowboys embarrassing 45-14 loss, the Titans have had only one game they took a major step back in. Against quality teams such as the Colts and Ravens, both were winnable down to the wire. Against the Skins, Texans and Eagles, it wasn't always pretty but they found a way to victory.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001891.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I know what we need to look for position wise in free agency next offseason, but i am curious as to exactly who we are going to look to target/sign... would we draft a WR in the draft? Most mock drafts have us taking Gaines Adams or Leon Hall, but what are the odds of Dwayne Jarrett or Calvin Johnson?

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Nice commentary...

Nice article....but PLAYOFF run in '08? If our D doesn't get to mid of the pack or better, there will be no playoff run and the only thing we'll be shooting for is .500. You don't make the playoffs in a division with Indy and the Jags with a defense ranking last!

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar