Uploading pic from celly phone....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe too general of a question here, but I got a pick on my phone that I want on my puter. I have a LG 8300 through Verizon. I got the music package which includes a USB cable to hook up to the puter. Thought I could just hook that up and figure out how to get my pic on to the puter....but I'm not having luck. Any help?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

My wife works at a Verizon Wireless Call Center and I asked her, If you do not have a picture package this solution will cost about $0.25 + airtime

Goto MyPix, highlite picture to download, options, to PixPlace

PixPlace is a free service and you will have to registrer thru VerizonWireless.com

option 2 go to VerizonWireless.com and select your phone and then look at Manuals in Motion and it should tell you somewhere how to use your cable and save $0.25 and airtime.

Otherwise call customer service from a landline. 1-800-922-0204

lol - please do not ask me for more info as I was just typing as my wife was talking.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ok Got, but what I really wanted to know was....well dang I guess your wife needs to be around again lol. Well I think that may answer my question. I'll try option #2 1st and see. Thanks.

4. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

would you rather do it for free? go to google seach bitpim, find it, download it, there should be a tab that comes down once you have it installed, with a LONG list of cell phones.....if yours is there have fun for free.....

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:thumb:

6. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

did you get it to work? does it carry your phone, i know the list is pretty big.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yep, that worked. Thanks :thumb:

8. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

no problem, my cell provider hits me with enough charges that i dont feel the need to pay them for every single thing done with the phone, so moving pictures for free feels good. or you could grap a samsung a900 and i can tell you how to move pictures/music/files to and from all for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar