Breaking News UPDATE: Tom Brady is retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

titans are stuck in the middle 80's playbook; haven't grasp the concept of pass first to open up running lanes for the RB's

2. Carp

Carp Starter

TB12 is still playing at an elite level. 67% accuracy, great downfield accuracy, and still seems to have plenty of juice left in his arm. This isn't a Peyton situation where years of neck injuries took their toll and robbed him of all arm strength.

That being said, my top option is still to draft a QB, specifically Stroud or Bryce Young. But if the choice is Tanne or TB12, I'm taking TB12 every time.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Either way, unless we draft someone who will end up being the starter, we are stuck with 2 years at most deals for Tanne or TB12.

4. neuronet

neuronet Starter

Brady has great rapport with the HC, is still elite, and the AFC South would be a huge draw for him compared to the AFC West where he'd have to face the Chiefs twice a year. AFC South of today is like the AFC East of the 2000s, 2010s, when he was with the Patriots: a relative cake walk. Warm up during the year with an amazing HC, build rapport with the team.

Seems a really natural choice.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

This is something to consider as well. While teams like the Raiders and 49ers have better weapons, they are also in tougher divisions. Even with Jags trending upward, this is still a **** division and we have more overall talent than anyone else in the division. TB12 coming here would all but ensure he's in the playoffs in 2023.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Tom Brady will be 93 and these rumors will still pop up. I feel sorry for my great grandchildren who will have to endure it.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I believe players care zero about what division they go to.
    I think they care about 3 things, money, location, and what HC/system the prospective team may be running that impacts their position.

promise that during every discussion Brady has had regarding relocation that he never brought up a doubt of a potential landing spot because of the division.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. neuronet

neuronet Starter

Brady considers everything, but you are probably right in that this is probably low on his list. But below this for him? Money. He is not in this for money any more.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It makes way more sense to me for Brady to go to the raiders and rejoin Josh McDaniels. It makes for a great narrative that Vegas is hosting the Super Bowl next yr.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That would be the greatest turnout around for a HC ever. From arguably the worst ever HC to winning a SB.
    McDaniels is straight up terrible. He’s had 2 chances and has done the same thing in both places taking a playoff team to crap in just his first season.
    It does appear he may have learned a little about trading away all the players of value, but we do see Carr and maybe Adams on the trade block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar