Uniforms!??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XanderMXIX, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yep. he was one of the founders.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That is technically extruded pork parts.
    I never saw a McRib in either country and lord knows their reg councils are infinitely more complicated than ours (I deal with that nonsense daily)..

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

well, they do like their blood pudding, bigger chunks of unidentifiable meatgoop.

I have been to a McDs in London, I don't think it was mcrib season there, if it ever is. Their cheeseburgers did cost at least 2 times as much as here. The place was packed to the brim.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes, blood pudding, baby-head pudding, haggis and bangers are all vile. Or at least too vile for me to try.
    I recall the english veggie burger at McDonalds to be much better than the US version.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

When went to McDonald's in the UK they had burgers named after different regions of America. It was weird.

I got some fries and called it a day.

Existed purely off of alcohol and fish and chips for a week or so.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

If the British are as intelligent as they think they are and believe that they have the best way to rule the world (as their imperialist past suggests), WHY do they NOT know which parts of an animal are for eating??

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

They should replace Lady with Lame.

Lame Vols Soccer

Lame Vols Basketball

Lame Vols Softball

Nobody gives a damn bout women playing sports

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we'll see a uniform change here very soon. For one, we're finally to spark a buzz again, a new jersey/logo will only increase revenue. Nike probably wants Mariota in a sweet new jersey for marketing as well. Lets get it done! Personally, I wouldn't mind an entire logo change. We could go to our secondary:

[​IMG]

Then we can do something like below with our helmets. Keeps our traditional fire from our old logo, and puts in on the helmets... very comparable to the helmet concept of Philly or Minnesota.

[​IMG]

or, I prefer something simple like below. But, do the helmets primary color is a dark matte blue. Then also consider some types of stripes down the middle?

[​IMG]

Then something simple for our jerseys like:

[​IMG]

I'd like to eliminate the red completely, and replace it with silver. The above white jersey as all silver. Have a color combo more like the Lions.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

But, I could see Nike going crazy, and changing our logo to something like these:

[​IMG]

and then making our jerseys wild like:

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 9.46.08 PM.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar