Unfair Work Policy!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm thinking of calling the Labor Secretary myself... this Friday the heartless bastrads i work for are forcing Traci and I to stay in our own luxury suite at the Manele Bay Four seasons Resort on the isle of Lana'i. They're obviously abusing their authority because they know that jobs are scarce here and I can't quit. You can see the inhumane conditions yourself here: http://www.fourseasons.com/manelebay/photos_and_videos/

To add insult to injury, I'll probably only be allowed to have breakfast at the Hulopo'e Court buffet. I swear, i feel like Oliver F'ing Twist while I stand there waiting for the chef to finish preparing my spinach and four cheese omelet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar