Unfair Work Policy!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Workers at a Danish brewery are on strike because new work policies only allow them to drink beer on their lunch break, instead of all day long.

The truck drivers were exempt from the new policy, they may go on drinking without restriction, but they were striking as well, out of solidarity...

How can people be expected to work under such conditions? That's why we have unions, baby!....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jx1cUk_pJMsQUQzVpXQ1SRlfnOtAD9EV52HO0

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Oh yeah! - The brewery wanna cut the daily ration of three beers.
    Not gonna happen, according to the workers.

But it does frighting me a bit, that the truck drivers potentially drink 3 beers a day, while driving a truck. The BAC is 0.05 in Denmark.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Just another example of how far ahead of us the Europeans are in social policy...

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - do you know the history of beer and Europe???

Everyone used to drink beer almost exclusively because the water was polluted. It is still customary to have a beer at lunch, and when I say beer I mean a 2 American beers - lol

I see no problem with this but I don't suggest that in America you make it known that you had a couple of brewskies while you were out for lunch. Just not a smart thing too do IMO.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Meh, Danish beer is weak.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not sure if I have ever had Danish beer.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

UT fills their vending machines with beer. How else do you explain all the DUI's?

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Not at work. Most companies has a strict non-alcohol policy.

Yes, the ordinary pilsner is a bit boring.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Man that is unfair, how are you supposed to be able to put up with everybody's bs at work?

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

UT Football practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar