Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Him getting hurt on punts is not issue..how about replacing him because he's garbage at it?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think brown should get a look at return duties. He's shifty.

Or let Taylor try it. He won't be doing much else.

3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Bell had the best vision of any RB Ive ever watched. I had him as the best RB that year.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

How about Henry, would love to see a bunch of special teamers trying to tackle him in the open field.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

He doesn't have the lateral quickness, and is to important to risk anyway.

Now Lewis I would be ok with giving a shot. He's useless at most everything else.

6. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

I feel like he could have been our 7th round pick if we had one, so maybe not technically undrafted?

7. Carp

Carp Starter

I say that not to say he can be as good as Bell. Bell is a future HOFer in all likelihood. Just pointing out that slow RB's can still have success. Carlos Hyde, Mark Ingram, Jordan Howard, and Devonta Freeman all have been successful RBs with 40 times similar to Barnes. Arian Foster was undrafted himself after running a 4.68 40. And all he did was become one of the best backs of the last 15 years.

Having said that, I doubt he does much though.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Tbf, he’s not garbage at it. Guy has the worst luck with it for some reason.

Every time he’s returned one back for a TD or a long return, some other ******* gets called for holding or block in the back away from the play.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

i say this every year and people get mad at me.

our best UDFA this decade are Antonio Andrews, Quinten Spain and Sharif Finch. Sounds okay right? Consider though there have been about a hundred other UDFA this decade who were useless.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Valid point.

I would say Legarrett Blount was our best UDFA. We were just too stupid to put him on the final roster.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar