Uncharted 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

I bought Uncharted 2 the week it came out, and I haven't even took the plastic off.

I can't believe they did that crap again. I hatedddddd those things. Especially Chapter 19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1GkHMqWwo

Did they at least add some variety in bad guys? I swear you killed the same guy in the entire game (first one).

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Every game is like that.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're really missing out if you haven't played the second one. It was a lot better than the first, and that's saying something.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Two gaming facts:

-The bad guys are always the same, no matter how far into the story you get, especially in shooters.
    -All games get repetitive.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

are you wired or wireless on your connection ? see if you can get a cat 5 (or 6) directly to your router. also, try resetting the connection list in the XMB settings.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wireless which has been good for the last few years. I'll check out the XMB setting idea. Thanks.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good luck
    I have a ps3 2 rooms away from the router and it shows like 60% signal strength. I wouldn't even try playing UC2 multiplayer with it. the one in the man cave is now hard wired to the modem and it seems to do fine (even if I am a little slow) , hah
    ---- but if it doesn't connect at all, there might be something else wrong.
    if you've changed routers or even the settings on te router, it can affect connectivity. go to network settings, try disabling, then enable, connection settings, automatic, password (if applicable) , etc...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mine is wireless. PS3 is downstairs, Modem is upstairs. I don't really have a lag problem or connection issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar