umm...what?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

It was likely the longest timed down in the history of the NFL for the ball to only be touched by 1 player. BUT I LOVED IT!!

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It was an incredible play. I'm sure there's still people who will complain about LW taking CJ's touches and all, but LenDale proved a lot today to me. It's not that CJ couldn't get those TDs, but the fact that LenDale did and leads the NFL in TDs is huge. It's great that the running game didn't disappoint in a game they should have dominated. I don't think either back can be upset with their performance. I particulary enjoyed seeing them on the podium together, CJ smacking his gum. Thought that was comical, like the odd couple. LenDale speaks pretty well to the media...I got to give him that. He said we still had plenty of things to fix, and weren't looking more than a game ahead a time. He stayed pretty low and humble.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

While running straight, he actually appeared to gain about 2 yards on the db's over the 60 yard sprint, and then when he veered toward the sideline they gained on him over the last 20 yards. But I have to say, he was outrunning everyone up until that point. It was pretty amazing.

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is also great is that with LenDale we chewed like a minute off the clock on that run.

6. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Yeah he was stopping. He had went far enough that they couldn't stop him. It was nice to see him pull away from some people!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cj could have broken the single game rushing record if it weren't for fat ***

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cj could have broken the sing game rushing record if it weren't for fat ***

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah...after watching it, i was thinking if he didnt veer right and ran straight in, nobody would have gotten near him....but he wanted to prolong the run, i guess

...anyway, maybe this will be a huge confidence boost for him and we'll see more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar