UFC 92! Saturday!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Lesnar vs. Mir in the rematch for the unified heavyweight title...

can't wait!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't think many were expecting Mir to improve his striking so drastically. He was setting up his punches quite nicely.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really like Mir he never seeemed worried or phased in the fight, glad he won

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

He looked good, but Nogera looked OLD. Didnt try and move, just stood there and took the shots. I was very disappointed in him. That being said. I cant wait for Brock to CRUSH Mir. I just really dont like him. Rashad looked good too, but his fight antics irritate me as well.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Only watched the 3 main fights so far.

Wanderlai Silva needs to retire.He's suffered way to many brutal knockouts.He isn't the same fighter he was.He's going to end up punch drunk.

I really like Griffin & he's a very good all round fighter nowadays but Evans consistently finds ways to win.I thought it was an excellent fight.

Mir looked the best he's looked since before the accident.He's definitely back.I can't wait to see the Lesnar rematch.Both fighters are now much improved from when they first fought.I hope Mir wins again.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Mir reminds me of a momma's boy. Next up Rampage vs Evans. I hope Rampage hands Evan's arrogant *** his first loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar