Ufc 100

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Childress79, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Its funny ..all the Lesnar hate. I didn't hear anyone booing GSP when all he did was constantly tackle Alves and squirm on the ground. He had one flurry of ground and pound and that was it, not much damage dealt at one time..just 5 rounds of wearing him down.

Lesnar's a beast, just accept it. Mir could not move. Brock was controlling Mir's whole body WITH ONE HAND. He then controlled him by locking his head in, and commenced breaking Mir's face. Then 2nd round comes, he gets hit by a good knee and shook it off, then commenced destruction of Mir's face again.

I don't care if he don't like his attitude, but respect his skills because he's legit, and he's proven it 3 in a row, and even his first fight vs Mir he wore him out and got caught. Who can challenge him? Velasquez? lol. First 3 fights he was hit *17* times, IN 3 FIGHTS, while he hit them *87*. Only way he loses is if he gives it away being stupid. /end rant

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i wouldnt mind seeing the UFC take on the WWE entertainment role.

i think UFC could get bigger if it was like the WWE but with real fights.

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

thanks I was happy to see him beat Bisping like that, Bisping runs his mouth way too much. I want to hear what he has to say about the fight

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Not just a NO, but a HELL EFFIN NO!
    Dana is running the UFC exactly like he should be running it; professionally and with a clean image. The UFC's image does not need to reflect the one of WWE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Lesnar had a title shot and it was totally undeserving. Wow 3 whole fights, Carwin is 11-0 and my pick to be the next UFC champion. Lesnar didn't control Mir he just layed on him. Lesnar is still a bum fighter with 1 move in his arsenal. The first fight he had with Mir is probably a lot closer to the real Lesnar than his most recent fight.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Uhhh, if you use your weight to pin someone down and start punching them, that IS controlling them.
    I'm not trying to glorify Lesnar. I dont' hate him, but he's not one of my faves either. I also wanted Mir to win. But Lesnar beat the crap out of him and didn't break any rules while doing it. So if Mir (or anyone) wants to beat Lesnar, they will have to prevent him from laying on top of them and punching them in the face.

If anyone has a shot against Lesnar, it's gunna be Fedor Emelienenko. That dude is a straight up brawler. We just need Dana to get him over here in the UFC.

Speaking of Dana, here is an interesting article/interview with him. I love his brash mentality. I would love to work for him.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/9791922/UFC's-White-plays-to-win-at-all-costs

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Fedor's contract with affliction expires after his next fight in August. Expect a big push by Dana to sign him to UFC.

I would love to see a Fedor vs. Lesnar match!

Eddie, I'll be very surprised to see the winner of Carwin/Velasquez defeat Lesnar. Lesnar just hurts people to badly. If Mir couldn't submit him on Saturday I don't see Carwin or Velasquez doing it. But I'll watch anyway!

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Me too! I see Lesnar trying what he did to Mir, on Fedor. 'Cept Fedor won't have any of that crap. Fedor will find someway to get out from under Lesnar. Lesnar won't be able to pin and hold Fedor like he did with Mir. I think Fedor's technique is WAY too polished for Lesnar.

Fedor's pro record: 24-1. He hasn't lost since 2000.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And that loss is considered very controversial. Almost to the point that I wouldn't count it against him, but hey I didn't see the fight so I only know what I've read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar