Tyreke Evans Speeding [VIDEO] = Clearly Reckless & Careless

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Daves not here, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Most people speed to some degree or another, it's just a matter of severity. However, at extreme speeds it becomes extremely dangerous. If you're going more than 30 mph over the speed limit, there should be serious mandatory jail time.

I did it once to test out my car when I was in high school. Didn't have any negative consequences, but that doesn't make it ok.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've pushed my 1965 2+2 Fastback Mustang to 125 on the straightest back road by my house. Probably got to that speed 2 or 3 times in her, but weaving through that many lanes at 120-130 isn't an intelligent decision considering how busy the road was.

It's a terrible decision after coming off such a great rookie season; as an avid Kings fan I'm disappointed. Hopefully he realizes what being a professional means in the near future.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

ive done 140.....

km/h and that was enough for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar