Tyler Bray

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not hard to believe that most homers would disagree with that.

But it's true.

Very few fans can be honest about their team.

With that said...

Michigan sucks.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I have no doubt that you didn't even see the play. Just blindly arguing against the masses as usual.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

A nice gif proving Gloat's ignorance...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Lol that's pretty conclusive that dude was pushed in the back into the ballcarrier.

I doubt we'll see Gloat in this subsection of the forum for a few days. If we do I'm sure it will be the typical "it was the refs" or some other lame crap.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Oh he'll be back. Gloat sees what he wants to see. The gif will not change his stance...not sure why I even posted it.

6. Deuce Wayne

I explained exactly what you showed.

1. I said he was blocked.

2. I said he purposely used the guy on the ground to 'break' his fall by dropping his shoulder pads and helmet in to him.

I guess now any player can simply do a terrible acting job as if they're not athletic football players, and get away with late hits all game due to being touched toward the end of plays.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Duece is just unable to admit that he is wrong...even in the face of video evidence. What would you expect. He's just upset that his school was turned down publicly by a former player to be their next coach.

The game is over. There were 2 incorrect calls that affected the outcome and they are back from other officials including the former head of Officials Bobby Gaston.

8. Deuce Wayne

Why would I be upset about Harbaugh turning the team down? He wanted to make the easy paycheck with San Fran. Can't blame him. He can stay in Cali (not a bad spot compared to coldazz AA).

We got rid of Rodriguez... I'm on cloud 9! They could hire Chuck Cecil and I wouldn't care at this point.

haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar