Rumor Ty Sambrailo season likely over. LT options.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I’m sure we will sign someone but sure would be nice to have our first round pick contribute....

Considering I don’t think he cares enough to be out there or is even close to ready to play. DQ is the next man up. Don’t think moving Saffold to T is the answer. He was moved to G for a reason and is playing well. No reason to disrupt that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Whoever it is will need some damn help, Arthur. #70 out there getting his damn brains beat in with a rock by Yannick and Art’s on the sideline reading Green Eggs and Ham.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

JC Brave, please report to the team. We will need you to backup at LT before too long. Tough to keep a qb and playoff chances healthy in this league with a third or fourth rate tackle....

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Help? We don’t send help anymore. Mularkey and mushmouf have left the building. These mfers gotta hold their own.

We ain’t about to fake make another RT into an “aLl pRo”

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Who's on the practice squad? I doubt they do anything drastic. That Brewer kid came out of nowhere and played well. Ty was playing well too actually. It's probably Q's opportunity unless he really blows it.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

I don't know. His actions certainly speak for themselves, but seeing him on the sidelines with his helmet on, I felt as if he was disappointed his number wasn't called. Good. He's still a competitor at the end of the day. Maybe this lights the spark.

Now that said, I wouldn't put him at LT and I'm not sold on the idea of moving Kelly. He's holding his own at RT and moving him might make two spots weaker.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I think Kelly is fine at either spot. He’s proven he can fill in both spots but Wilson has 2 weeks of practice under his belt lol I have zero confidence in him. He’s got as many run in with the law as he does weeks of practice....

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Switching sides really isn't as bad as everyone says. You definitely don't want to do it in the middle of the game, but with a week of practice, it's not terrible.

And at this point, I'd rather have a less comfortable Kelly, than a warm body at LT.

10. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Keep in mind that Kelly was terrible at LT last year when Lewan was serving his suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar