Two Titans Battling for MLB Starter Spot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well i hope that he gets the job, because he did really well when he was in there for us

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

based on what?

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Tulloch didnt show much last year. He was not bad for a rookie, but assuming he is a better player than Fowler is unfounded. That will be sorted out in the coming months. Neither one has shown nearly enough on the field yet.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Are you a pom by any chance?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There's not enough to go by to say who's better between Tulloch and Fowler. I'm confident either will be an upgrade over Sirmon. Then if someone replaces LT, that should be a plus. If Odom stays healthy, the d-line rotation is better. If Al stays healthy and sane, that helps. Harper may be better than Hill. Even Thornton has some injury issues.....hey if we stay healthy, and with some addition by subtraction, this D could be a good bit better....but of course I'm leaving out Pac :bricks:

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Psssst.......

Schwartz

8. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: One of positions open for competition for the Titans is at middle linebacker where free-agent pickup Ryan Fowler and second-year player Stephen Tulloch are ready to challenge for the spot. “I got to play a lot with Tully last year,” LB Keith Bulluck said. “It’s good to see his jump from last year to this year. Last year, some games he would make plays, but do the wrong thing. That’s very typical of a rookie, but this year, he seems more confident. Ryan, he’s just now getting out there and getting his feet wet. But he’s not making mistakes. He’s getting the calls right. It’s a matter of getting used to the personnel and the teammates you’re playing with.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i say tulloch should be the man, but i reckon well have to see how training camp goes

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how our investment plays out. Besides, it'll probably be similar to last year, in that, if Thornton gets hurt and Fowler is in the middle, he'll play SLB, and Tulloch will go into the middle. But I think Fowler will have a somewhat easier time getting off blocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar