Two Free Agent WRs in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: WRs Kevin Curtis and Justin Gage are visiting the Titans today at Baptist Sports Park. Curtis is being courted by a number of teams with 1714 yards on 136 receptions and 12 TDs in his four seasons with the Rams. In Gage's four seasons, he has compiled 908 yards on 64 catches with four TDs.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So we got Curtis to come, eh? Sounds like the FO is stepping up their game a bit. Good to hear.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it has become apparent that if either guy wants more than $5 and a mcnugget 6-piece we wont give it to him

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

And yet some seem to think we overpaid a special teamer.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Not impressed with either at all, but we have to find someone to help Vince.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think Curtis would be an excellent upgrade over Wade. Equally I think Brandon Jones has the potential to be a superior #1 to Bennet. Those two could make more than an adequate pair with Givens the #3 and Roydell/Roby/Orr/Draft Pick/Other FA filling in the 4-5 holes.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Someone is probably gonna hit me with stats on this, but I think, given the times he was thrown to, drops, and key completions that wade was are best, if not second best receiver last year.

I don't recall Wade having the HUGE HUGE drops like bennet and some others did. I think we are losing alot by losing Wade.:(

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I don't know much about Gage, but I think Curtis would be a good pick up.

I saw on NFL Network that Curtis has the highest Wonderlick score of active players, so since He's has the highest and Vince had one of the lowest he should be able to know what Vince is thinking before Vince does. The two should be unstoppable.:)

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

colts game. i think we will miss wade more from a KR and blocker than anything else. he was fiesty when it came to blocking.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar