Two choices pick a side

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 14, 2018.

?
  1. McDaniels going to indi

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. Firing mularkey and hiring McDaniels (vrabel to the colts)

43 vote(s)
    87.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Glad you like mediocrity so much. Did you watch a game? We were the smartest tard in the division, that’s not saying much...We are damn lucky we even got into the playoffs, so I’m not sure if the turnaround you speak of. I saw a ton of flaws and a team that had heart, but couldn’t adjust or develop.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

?
    Go Titans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Was posting from my phone, offensive got auto-corrected. haha

Whenever I point out that the team was having more success (which I measure by wins, playoffs, etc), everyone jumps to correct me that the offensive stats were down. Offensive stats isn't a marker of team success. But if that is solely what you're measuring it by, then you would be better off not cheering for a particular team and simply watching the Red Zone channel (which exclusively shows offenses moving the ball and scoring, regardless of the game or situation within the game).

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It’s not about stats...It’s about consistency, development, and scoring (which is needed to win games).....Tell me why we struggled in a real bad division? Tell me a time Mularkey and Robiskie adjusted?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

Hiring an unproven coordinator as the coach to run a proven loser system should develop Mariota and consistency. Luckily, we have a GM who was up to the task of putting that in place for us. :D

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hey, I'm just having fun on here and I hope you get that. If you're doing the same, more power to you.

If you really believe that Mularkey was the future, then you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Regardless, though, he's gone now. It's time to get behind the next man up.

Go Titans.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

Same. :beerbang: Just passing downtime and having fun. I'll be drunk on some Vrabel kool-aid by the time the combine starts. :biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar