TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hmmm... maybe. From what I've read, they are categorizing their content. So, they could do that.

You don't have to pay to get everything, just Marvel stuff, just Star Wars stuff...

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh word. I just need the kids stuff and Marvel.

Star Wars sucks they can keep that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The thing about JJ S2 is that it wasn't about her as much as it was about Jeri Hogarth and the origin of Wildcat (who seems to be set up as a villain). Both of those stories were much more interesting than the story about JJ's mother.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Feel like JJ s2 and DD s3 were setups for future villains.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

For sure Bullseye was; Trish "Hellcat" Walker (not Wildcat, my bad) could go either way:
    Scenario 1- show goes it's own way and makes Hellcat a straight up primary villain for what she did at end of S2. Unfortunately this would look too much like Punisher Redux.

Scenario 2: JJ and TW bury the hatchet and team up to battle a drug ring that causes metahuman powers, maybe led by the doctor that treated Trish. Is this the same guy treating Luke Cage, Diamondback and Bullseye?.. .. dunno.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Umbrella Academy on Netflix was pretty amusing.

Nothing groundbreaking but it was fun to watch

7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Agreed

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My wife has been trying to get me to watch Atlanta for awhile. Finally caved. 4 episodes in and really digging it. IDK what I was expecting but I didn't know it was gonna be this funny.

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We love ATL, Donald Glover is a great writer, director and entertainer

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

True Detective Season 3 wrap-up aspired to tug at the heartstrings and it did to an extent. Stephen Dorff stole the show the entire season IMO and didn't get much credit along the way. Saw a couple folks who were livid over Hays' final scene relating to Lucy. Did they watch the same show as me? Of course that's how it had to end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar