TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It wasn't even a slow downfall either. That **** just fell off the ****ing cliff in season five and got worse every year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still think season 5 was, collectively, the worst season.

The finale was the worst episode of the series. What a shame.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. Season 4 was just sooooo good there was no way they were ever gonna top it. Still, it sucks that it fell as hard as it did. I really wish shows would just STOP when they run out steam. But ya know, too much money at stake. Can't really blame them as I'd ride that train as long as possible too. But it sucks watching great/brilliant shows tarnish the series by going on 3/4/5 seasons too long.

Dexter was an absurd premise from the beginning. But you can get away with an absurd premise with great writing and intriguing storylines. Problem is, eventually you have to start getting more and more absurd to think of reasons how Dexter can get away with this or not get found out with that. That was my main problem with the second half of the series, I just couldn't buy too much of what was going on. Where as that was never much of a problem in the first 4 seasons.

As for the finale....
    They really handled that about as poorly as possible. I would've been okay with:
    A) him getting caught/going to prison
    B) him dying
    C) him living happily ever after with Hannah and Harrison

Probably would've preferred A to be honest. But nope, let's have him abandon his loved ones and kill himself via tropical storm. PSYCH!!! He only faked his death and is now a lumberjack. The End. Thanks for watchin'.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Check your spoiler tag... I can see it...

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Weird. It was showing up correctly on my browser but not when I checked in Tapatalk. I went back and added the "/spoiler" to the end and that seems to have fixed it in Tapatalk. I didn't think the end tag was necessary anymore.

Well sorry if it ruined anything for you.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

AAAAARGH!

LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Just a PSA: The second season of Ray Donovan starts on July 13th. Do yourself a favor and get caught up now.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Great show, been waiting forever it feels like for season 2

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just finished up the 2nd season of Orange is the New Black. Holy s*** that payoff was so worth the wait. Great show.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Constantine Pilot leaked online as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar