TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah, i read primary actor from first two seasons got cancer and unfortunately past away. I agree it did take some luster off the show bringing in a new primary actor but regardless the storyline, action fighting scenes and good amount of naked hot women kept me entertained...Crixus, crixus, crixus!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hadn't heard that but just read up on it. Ya know, it's actually not completely implausible.

#5582 SawdustMan, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

More on The Staircase......

I'm only 5 or 6 episodes in right now. So far I haven't heard any real compelling evidence that he did it. That said.... there is just something sleazy/off about the guy. It does seem a crazy result of falling down the stairs. But I think the whole they just drank two entire bottles of wine thing is not being treated with enough relevance. And didn't she have a cocktail of prescription drugs in her system as well? It's really not that crazy.

Just now really getting into the actual trial stuff but so far a lot of the state's "experts" are downright laughable. The one woman who said it's impossible to get injured under the eye by falling down the stairs because there is "bone protruding to protect that area". Like WTF? That doesn't even begin to make sense. And then the blood spatter analyst who just did experiments from various directions with various levels of intensity until he got the results he wanted. He sure as **** ain't no Dexter.

Regardless of whether or not MP did it, it's super frustrating to see cases like this play out in such an inept, devious, and arguably unethical manner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Oh yea man. I mean everything points to him being guilty (don’t know if you’ve got to his ex wife stuff too...soooo coincidental lol)

Dude just exudes “I’m smarter than you imma get away with it” type attitude. I’m a little ahead of you...yea those witnesses were pretty terrible lol.

Also that 911 call he seemed to be acting. Acting terribly but dam he seemed like a rookie actor reading a script

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ex wife stuff? I don't think I've got into that yet. Unless you mean their friend in Germany who died.

Yeah I can see that. I always try not to read too much into 911 calls though. In moments like that I just think it's tough to critique someone's demeanor. Easy to say "they weren't upset enough" or "they were too upset" or "they didn't sound authentic." But I mean if you found our wife in a bloody pool and barely breathing you can't really say exactly how you'd react.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. 520

Wasn’t it his ex wife in Germany? The girls mom? Have they talked about her? I’m usually doing other **** while watching lol

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nah that woman was just their good friend. And then he adopted her children (the two girls) after she died because the husband was already dead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. 520

Oooh ok. I see, makes me see things a lol different lol not too much

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah it's still odd.

IDK man, it's one of those things where my gut is telling me he did it but there's just no super strong evidence. It's just all these little bitty questionable things that when put together makes him look really bad.

10. 520

YeA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar