TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

The staircase in Netflix is pretty cool. It’s a nice look into behind the scenes of trials

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Atypical on Netflix?

Really funny, highly recommend, especially if you are a fan of Parks and Rec.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We watched the first episode awhile back. Thought it was okay but never went back to it. Does it get much better?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We've been watching this too. It's no Making a Murderer and it is honestly pretty boring at times. But overall I'm enjoying it.

I cracked up at the old dude trying to work the computer/projector. lmao

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I’m finding it hilarious.

It’s got some teenage drama in it, but I appreciate the humor in it so far. I’ll probably finish it by tonight, I’ll reply back after for my final thoughts.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We watched this a week ago. Slow at times but it was worth the watch.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My wife and I both love true crime stuff. But before we started it I said to her "I'm skeptical this story is going to be interesting enough to justify 13 45-minute episodes." So far that assumption seems correct. But it is worth the watch as you said.

I've noticed Peterson has a "tell" of sorts when he seems to be lying. His voice gets really high pitched and he says things like "Christ!" Like his reaction when his attorney told him that dude said they slept together several times. Then he had that same reaction when he found out they were exhuming that body.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Have you heard the owl theory lol?

An "owl society" came out and said the injuries to the back of her head were consistent with an owl attack.

It's hard to imagine that much blood from a fall. That alone always made me think he was guilty. I'm not an investigator but something just didnt add up as I watched more. I also, based on what I saw, have a hard time believing he did it with the "weapon" that showed up.

He would have had to done it light enough to break the skin but not harm the skull and let her bleed to death.

They found a piece of a feather in her hand but didnt think anything about it at the time.

Just thought it was interesting

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

My friend recommended Spartacus. I watched all 4 season in 4 days! Loved it

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The first two seasons were great. Unfortunately it just wasn't the same without Andy Whitfield.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar