TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Cloak and Dagger is very good.

Easily one of the best shows Marvel has put out.

Daredevil, Punisher level and it's on cable television.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hmm didn't even realize that was a show. Will have to check it out.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

One Punch Man is pretty fantastic. Totally different show than I was expecting. Legitimately hilarious at times. Took me a few episodes to get into it but I'm glad I stuck with it.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

It's on Freeform, the new Disney network for moody teens.

or Hulu or Amazon Prime.

It's only on the 3rd episode.

Runaways is supposed to be good too. Haven't watched it yet.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I read the Runaways comics and loved them. That's another one I'll have to check out.

Not sure if you have ever read or heard of the comic series Deadly Class. But it's my favorite comic currently running and they dropped a trailer recently which looks like they pretty much nailed it. It's about an underground assassin school for teenagers and is set in the 80s. Uber violence but also laugh out loud funny. Have really high hopes for the show.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Hands down, in my opinion I think Punisher is the best out of all the Marvel shows on Netflix. I hated Iron Fist.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea Punisher was fantastic. I stopped watching Iron Fist after like two episodes. It was bad.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1a/1b.) Daredevil S1/Punisher
    2) J Jones S1
    3) Daredevil S2
    HUGE dropoff
    4) Defenders

I never finished Luke Cage. Just couldn't get into it.

Never tried Iron Fist. Looked meh and I've literally heard nothing but bad/mediocre things.

Still need to watch J Jones S2. Heard it wasn't nearly as good as S1.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah, Jessica Jones season 2 is not as good as 1. Don't waste you time with Iron Fist, totally weak show.

I started watching Into The Badlands. I like it a lot, love the action fight scenes.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

That show is all style, no substance. No idea what the plot is... but I love it!

The cinematography is great, the makeup and costumes are great, the casting is great and the actions scenes are great.

Great fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar