TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I watch Gotham for the LOLs and Catwoman's arse & her girlfriends boobs

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm finding myself facepalming a lot... like when I would watch Smallville. That was a comedy, right..?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's pretty goofy. Kid's like 75lb soaking wet and as far as I recall we've only really seen him boxing with Alfred and whatnot. He's going out there and taking on groups of grown men now?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

And wearing the Batman suit... essentially.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's never been a show to take too seriously. They just do whatever to progress the story the way they need it to go. Like Gordon knowingly going into a riot at Arkham totally solo and with zero body armor. He's just like "This nice suit and my pistol will do. What could go wrong?"

I kinda throw logic out the window with Gotham. I really couldn't even tell you why I continue to watch it other than there are a handful of interesting characters and I'm a sucker for Batman.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I wanted to give it a try but seeing pansy ass Bruce on a huge building in Gotham two minutes in I changed it

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

And just months ago hey said the only time we'd see Bruce like this was the final scene of the final episode LOL they sure reached to that last resort quicker than expected

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Logic isn't the issue... the issue is poor writing and aimless stories. Bad casting.

Hit a few perfectly... the rest suck.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Binge-watched Santa Clarita Diet on netflix over the weekend. Jesus it's funny.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Finished Bojack S4 last night. This season was more about character studies of side characters, and they all have tragic subtexts. I felt bad for everyone as the last episode closed...especially Diane, who was broken down in tears in her final scene. Lols came with the abuse of "thoughts and prayers" in an early episode in which yet another mass shooting ruins a tv show script (and then today's Vegas event happened..bummer), and I had to get the inhaler to recover from a 3-second scene bumper featuring a Frogger reference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar