Turner talks heat up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That's a great way to make friends...

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

if i wanted to make friends, i wouldn't be on the interweb

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

4. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

It makes me nervous to see that Buffalo is still in the mix too though...i think if it comes down to it...Reiny will fold instead of spending the big bucks...I hope I'm wrong though.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Buffalo is a situation MT probably doesn't want to be in

and besides, they need all those picks; have you seen the players they've lost ? and they recently extended Thomas
    they're also in a position to take Lynch, or hell, they have enough ammo to move up for Peterson if they want to

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

But if Buffalo offers SD more than we do, Turner doesn't have much choice in the matter

7. Nash

Nash Starter

turner can refuse to sign, and become a UFA next off-season.. he has some say here..

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Turner has plenty of choice
    just because SD works out compensation with Buffalo does not mean that Turner automatically agrees to terms

it'll look like the Owens to Baltimore trade
    he'll refuse and then Buffalo would have to trade him
    I'm sure there's some safeguards in there now to prevent that from happening ... the league would have to approve it anyway

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, and I guess the Bills wouldn't offer a trade unless they knew they could get a deal done with him

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Owens - Baltimore situation is a little different however Turner has zero say on what a team does with his rights.

Turner can hold out, doesn't have to show up, whatever but he will be a Buffalo Bill (for example)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar