Turner postpones trip to Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Um... no, I mean he physically is in the city of Buffalo... :wack:

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If we get turner great if not Corey dillon is a must. The more I think about it Dillon and a top CB could be better for us than Turner and whoever is at pick 30.

If we get Dillon then draft a guy like Revis or Houston I would be estatic. That gives us a good running game this year and helps out our CB situation since we can't count on Pac to be here yet. Turner helps out one side of the Ball but has more reward then Dillon as well as more bust if he flops and pushes us down to pick 30.

If we get turner we better hope Houston somehow falls to us or Charles Johnson. We might choose to go reciever but I think that can be accomplished in round 2,3 or even later. Defense is our main concern unless S. Rice is sitting there round 2.

3. Dillon isn't a must. I'd rather have Brown anyway. Dillon is on the downside of his career and I'd rather let LenDale sink or swim (though fat floats, so I guess float or swim) than give a bunch of carries to Dillon.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it never ends. although that was much better than LenFat...

5. Well I don't know if he's actually fat and out of shape, but if he is then that's why he'll fail...

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

uh... what? So if we go out and get Rudi Johnson, he's not our starter, he has to win that role???

Uh... ok :grrr:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Starkiller is right..

We are not going through all this trouble and giving up that much to have a high priced backup.

Turner will be the #1 when we break camp. It's very hard to for a #2 to take the starting job away. In practice you don't run hard and there is not full tackling. Lendale would have to clearly out play him in the preseason and that won't happen. The only way for lendale to win the starting job would be for turner to get hurt and then lendale would have to play great in his place.

For the record turner is a big back! He weighs the same as eddie george did(237) but is 5 inches shorter! This guy is a tank with corvette speed. An unusual talent.

Lendale's role will be backup and short yardage and i think they will work him a lot in the first half so turner has fresh legs in the second.

8. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

We should have never let him leave Tennessee without hammering out a deal. It isn't going to happen guys...

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:wack:

where would you go ? let's do a quick compariosn shall we

Vince Young.......JP Losman
    Jeff Fisher ........Dick Jauron (1st year as Bills coach)
    Norm Chow ......Steve Fairchild (1st year as Bills OC)
    Nashville, TN.....Buffalo, NY
    Easy Livin'.........Hard Life

10. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we are actually going to trade for Turner. I'm just saying that whichever team does trade for him will be handing him the starting job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar