Tulloch to replace Fowler at MLB vs. Minnesota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Bobby Wade is so bad we let him go.

I rest my case.

2. hes not a bad 3rd wr at all

3. i just call it like i see it

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

No, but he gets paid way too much to be a #3.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

To be fair, Bwade is a very decent #3 WR. We would have loved to keep him, but the Vikes overpaid...

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:yes:

7. lol this entire board is biassed ur fans i on the other hand work for em.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

:hmm:

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

one good thing about going into this game is that it isnt a division game, the Vikings will be learning and adjusting to our style all day. which means they will make mistakes.

on the other hand we will be making them too. the team with less screw ups will win imo.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You haven't watched much Titans football. We don't have to keep nine in the box, because Albert Haynesworth counts as four by himself. Our defense chews up runningbacks and spits them back out as water boys. If you think you can come into our house and run the ball down our throat, then you have a bad surprise coming.

If we decide to play nine in the box it will be because we want even more guys hitting Peterson at the line of scrimmage. I dare you to throw. Please let Frerotte take a 7-step drop when we load up the box. You guys will be back with T. Jackson before you know it. Call Matt Schaub or David Garrard and ask them how we treat quarterbacks. If by some miracle he does get a pass off, Finny and Griffin will have to play paper-rock-scissors to see who gets to take it back to the house first. I could actually see Frerotte throwing more Tennessee touchdowns than Collins. Titans win this one.

Ok, done with the smack talk. This should be a great game, old school just like I like them. Big hits, tough defense, and a pair of talented young runningbacks. Should be a good one. (And Fox is carrying the game, which means I won't have to change the channel after the Fox PreGame show!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar