Trying To Take #89 To Task

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted...

What is your problem? He didn't say pass to mason for a touchdown! I told you exactly what he said. Did you bother to read it?

He said mcnair pass right, wide open receiver, it is..pause you guessed it...pause derrick mason,,,pause............................... in the back of the end zone.. He should have said what you are suggesting he did say. That's the point!

You are arguing with someone who was driving home from work listening to the end of the game on the radio and wondering what the f-word was going on! I'm sitting in the car driving 80 miles an hour on highway 840 wondering if it was a touchdown or not. That's not a good play call!..........

I can also add that mike keith more than any play by play man i have heard editoritalizes and provides commentary. I suppose he feels that frank needs some help which is probably true..

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. I've just never had any complaints with his work in the the years I listened.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

even though I give RollTide crap whenever I can I think that I'd like to hear him call a game with Mike Kieth. That would be funny.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

They wouldn't last a series together before Roll would ask him what his problem was & call him dumb@ss no brain idiot.

Yes it would be hilarious, I'd pay good money to listen to it.

The good news is there is such a thing as 'Red Noise' & for the new improved sig 'Blue Noise' so we can cater to Roll's broadcasting 'rider'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colors_of_noise

Go Bama.

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

since we're ripping the broadcast team. It irritates to me to no end when it sounds like Mike Keith gets just as excited when the opponent scores a touchdown as he does when the Titans score one.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hey guys... check this out...

[​IMG]
    look what I found in a link in the section on brown noise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_sound

:lol2:​

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, I like Mike Keith enough that I mute the TV and turn on the radio. Nobody could be worse than the morons CBS sends to our games.

I thought Pat Ryan became a producer or something????

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Agreed. I don't like the Janet Jackson delay, which they can't get in synch with CBS, but Keith's late call is still better than the CBS real time call.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

It is a real pain in any sports to watch it on TV and listen to the radio at the same time but not in sync.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's compounded by the amount of Coors Light I enjoy during the game :drunk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar