Trying To Take #89 To Task

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got nothing against him, but i'll play. I'll mediate.

2. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

He stills owes me a round so I'd be happy to play. Just name the date and tee time.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Tee times shouldn't be a problem this time of year.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Funny you say that Bongo. I've played with him before, got two strokes on him before I even took my first shot. Frank found out that you can't hustle a hustler, the hard way. He is very easy to rattle.

Jim, I was thinking about you the other day from one of our Bengals tailgates in Cincinnati. Still lovin' those ribs you cooked up. Come over to one of our tailgates.

Gunny, I've got no idea what you are talking about, but I can be your perfect role model ... for what NOT to do.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just taking the piss outta TitanFan89 with his Dear Don thing.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Friend of mine used to go to Harpeth Hills GC in a pair of cutoff shorts and tank top, with a Driver, 7 iron and putter. He looked like the ultimate dufus. He paid his way through college hustling.

7. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

It was a "Hey Don" thing Gunny. Big difference here in the South. And besides, I've been knowin' Don since back before the Oilers even thought about drafting the Number 9. So the piss level remains the same. :yes:

You are so right Don. I do need to make one of those tailgates with ya'll. Maybe Giant's week. I ain't done the ribs in a while but I ain't forgot either. :tailgate:

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

too bad my comment was not about the golf...............more about the the substance of the issue face to face.....................

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll be there!!!!! :yes:

10. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

I've been reading about this. Kinda long way to come to see a game eh? Well I'll say this Gunny. I've actually been looking forward to meeting you and now that I've got a invite to party with "The Gang".........maybe we can bend an elbow together. Sounds like a good time in Music City to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar