Troy Smith # 14 WTF

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

thats funny, I know you love OSU but don't let those OSU glasses confuse you...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i do love osu. and yes i do have faith in troy , ginn , gonzo , pittman.. ect

they all will be great players in the nfl.

You can save this page of this thread and if im rong ill admit that OSU sucks.

TED GINN JR will be the rookie of the year.

and Troy Smith will have more then 1,500 passing yards

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

To be GREAT you do have to win the big games though.

Ginn runs the deep routes great, but I'm not sold on him as a complete WR. His hands just don't seem good enough to me. That said, I would not mind him on our team just to stretch the field, as all VY would have to do is lay it out in front of him and let Ginn chase it.

4. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

I gotta say that its kind of ridiculous to compare the two, but lets just look at college. Once Vince took over he was the man in Texas, Smith was thrown in and out of competition with Zwick???? Vince has been clutch in every high stakes game he had in college... Troy Smith, with the exception of a few games fell short in the big one. He got the heisman which i understood but if he had it to do all over im sure he would much rather have won it all and fell short there, as Vince did. Last year I was a Cutler fanatic but you can't really say that he or Smith would be better suited for this team. I just cant see how someone could prefer ANYONE over our current QB, even with the passing attributes Vince is suprisingly good and people really sell him short there. RyansTitans im sure you remember that beaut of a throw Vince made to Limas Sweed against your bucs. All im saying is that Troy could be a very good pro but I have a hard time trying to measure him against Invinceable. Maybe Im wearing my two tone blue colored glasses but there really isn't a comparison.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lolz OMG ROFL Can someone please get me the stats from Vince's junior year and the best of Smith's years? Didn't Troy get something like 20 yards of rushing per game????
    Big games do mean something...
    I remember on ESPN in 05 how everyone voted how '05 USC was one of the greatest teams ever, then Vince screwed that up, amazingly to most people.

On the other hand, Everyone was stuck up Smith's butt saying it was going to be a blowout against the Gators, until he blew it.

That means a lot. Smith is not as good of an athlete, and NOT AS GOOD OF A PASSER. And that's saying a lot, since vince pretty much sucked at passing last year.

LoL ROFLOL (insert retarded abbreviation here)

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You guys are arguing with a high school kid....:grrhee:

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

All I'm saying is VY was the 3rd pick in the draft, and should have been the first. What is Troy going to be? 3rd round somewhere? Tell me who is better?

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

gators still kicked his *** all over the place. smith will be horrible in the nfl.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar