Troupe today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ben Troupe was the only bright spot for the Titans today. He played great, compared to EVERYONE else.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Damien Nash played great compared to everyone else.

If Troupe can keep up his play like today and last week?? (he had 116 last week didnt he?) he will be a monster.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He did play good. I'd say he played with heart, compared to most everyone else who played like they had none.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

needless to say we are set at TE's. Now to work on the other areas of the team

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I was surprised with Nash. He did look pretty good. I had all but written him off. Travis Henry looked good again as well.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I was really pleased with Nash. He showed power, good instincts and caught the ball well. For a rookie who got off on the wrong foot he looked good.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

troupe needs to be used more. i think we've only really used him in a hand full of games this year.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was just posting on another thread, I think the FO will have to question after today whether it's worth it to keep Henry if Nash, who is built almost just like him (same height, one pound difference), can play to nearly the same level as him, primarily in the role of backup. Not sure if it's worth it to let Henry and Brown challenge for the #1 spot in camp. If we're going to try to bring in new faces, and need more money to do so, I'd consider trying to get back that third for Henry, and save paying him the roster bonus.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't forget Nash played backups, don't pencil him in as savior yet.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You don't understand Gun. He was one of the few who looked like he was trying out there. It was that pitiful. No boxscore can tell you how awful this team was today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar