Trevor Penning

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carp, Apr 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

If we go OT in round 1 again, this is the dude I like best. Complete mauler with a nasty streak. Taylor Lewan vibes here (but hopefully without as many PF penalties). Check out his combine tape:

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind going OT in 1 if he can help Tannehill...I see him going at 25 in a few mocks so he could be there

Sucks not having a 2nd round pick and 26 seems like a spot where no one good falls that far or if someone is looking to trade back into 1 it's at 29-32.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

He certainly seems like a Lewan clone with his attitude and athletic ability...I think at least 4 OTs go before our pick ...will it be Raimann or Penning.

I've got to think that Radunz is gonna start at RT this yr.

I could really see Zion Johnson being the pick if top 5 OTs off the board and top WRs gone too....Vrabel knows him so well with his son playing on the line with him at BC....gives flexibility of playing G or C giving general depth to the OL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar