Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by royhobbs, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Glad to see this morning that he agreed to a restructured, incentive laden contract....now he'll get another chance to prove that the 3rd rounder we gave up was not a waste. His agent didn't sound too happy in the article. I took that to mean he felt he could have gotten more $$ on the open market. That leaves me with the belief that Henry is a guy with character. He knows he let everyone down last year and wants to make up for his mistakes.

This also means that drafting a RB is not a high priority any longer.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm quite the conundrum if Reggie Bush is still available.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Would anybody agree or disagree that Henry's entire season as a whole last year has taken years off his career or has increased it's longevity?

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think that this will be Henrys year. He is going to suprise some people and help us to a few wins.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad he agreed to it. I do think it shows some character on his part, and some commitment to this team. I know he can do better than last year, I'd love to see him break out. And at this price, the chance is well worth it.

6. I'm happy to keep him as long as he's cheap.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, that $4M bonus was a big concern.

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

Good to see him stay. He is a nice compliment to Chris. And a nice change of pace.

9. We saw tiny little flashes of what he is capable of doing and that is ripping defenses abart with his power, the Titans got him for the 1-2 punch with Brown, hopefully they can both do better next season
    :hmm:

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'm sure Sports Seasons is too, they can take his jerseys off the clearance rack now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar