Travis Henry tests positive ... again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Report: Henry tests positive again

Travis Henry, RB DEN
    News: A TV station in Denver is reporting that former Broncos RB Travis Henry has tested positive again for marijuana. FOX 31 in Denver reports that it learned about the positive test late Thursday night. This is the second time Henry is facing a possible one-year suspension from the NFL. Last year, Henry successfully appealed a previous positive marijuana test result. Now Henry, who was released from Denver in June, faces a long road of defending himself again should he choose to do so

no link, found on a fantasy league news page, but it should be on CBSsportsline by now

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Poor guy? what a piece of crap, he needs to be sterilized and put in jail or a treatment center. I don't feel sorry for people like this.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Poor guy? I'm sorry. Earns millions and can't buy a condom? He gets no sympathy from me.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If you haven't watched it, check out MyBironas! hilarious.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea dude is funny. "climaxing in women don't make for cheap livin when your sperm out swim those of Shawn Kemp" omg.:ha:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm not saying that it's not his fault, but he's got a tough rest of his life ahead of him.

Really? Sterilization? That's a little harsh. It's not like he's out committing violent crimes.

I think he's an idiot, but I still feel bad for the position that he's put himself in.

Mostly, isn't everyone glad that we decided not to grant his option bonus?

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

that just makes up for the first 30 years of his life that has been remarkably easy.

and YES, Really! Sterilization because the dude already has 9 illigitimate children that he doesn't raise and there's no telling what kind of hoodrat he knocked up is raising more Pacmans. We don't need him to be populating the country anymore than he already has. If he's committing violent crimes, cut off his fingers, or accidentally put a bullet in both his knees.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I like Travis, however, I always wondered what he was going to do with his life once football was over. I remember having heated debates about the addictive properties of marijuana. The pro-kushers always said it's not addictive, it's harmless. My argument was that if you were willing to risk millions and suspension/ban from the league, then it's addictive.

Hmmm, millions, your career or getting high on weed? Seems like an easy choice to give up weed. Blaze after your retire or get cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar