Travis Henry Suspended For At Least A Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

That sucks for him, but I do not feel bad in the least because it was his stupid decsions.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He is done! I do not feel for him at all, this guy had chance after chance. I do feel for the litter of kids he has with multiple women though! In canada he can get paid and smoke dope up there!

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah I can never understand why a guy cannot concentrate on his career (football) for however long that may be THEN enjoy life however he may choose to do so. A football career on average is not very long and after one infraction by the league you would think it would set a guy straight long enough to finish his career and get paid. After all the hard work I can only imagine it takes to get where they are, certain players have no problem throwing it out the window.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Actually "smoking dope" up here is not legal. And I know this may come as a shock ( sarcasm) but this joke of a league up here does not pay very well. The majority of players actually work another job in the off season.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Our decision looks better now...

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Damn that sucks. Some people just dont have the mental capability to be successful.....!!!

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Gotta give MR some credit for not offering anything close to what Denver paid the guy.

I really like Travis, but wow he went to crap after he left here...

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yep, MR really messed up by letting this guy go. MR is ruining our team!!! It's all because MR is cheap and doesn't want to spend the money to make the team better and he doesn't care about winning!!! (Sarcasm)

Ha ha ha. Reinfeldt wins again.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Sometimes it just comes down to people thinking we will only win if we have big names, regardless if those names produce or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar