Trading up for Myles Garrett?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Would I like to have him YES. But we have so many needs, we would be better off using them as is or trading down to create more picks.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

No. Nope, Notta, Never.

3. VolNation

VolNation Special Teams Standout

I would only trade both if the next Julio/O'Dell was in this draft.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His name is

Corey

Davis

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Please. Even a cursory examination shows that Davis doesn't have anywhere close to the athletic ability of those guys.

Can he be a good pro? Sure. Is he going to dominate? No.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wanna bet

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

This move would be terrible for our team. Garrett looks like a great prospect, but some of these sure bets haven't panned out quickly. We are right on the edge of being a playoff team, no need to waste draft capital on a player that plays a position that we're strong in. We need wr and secondary help way more than pass rush

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Trading 2 first for ANY player that's never taken a snap in the NFL is a bad idea.

When is the last time that worked out for the team trading the picks?

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Julio jones is about the only one I can think of.

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It's a hard thing to look up because all draft trades are usually included in any list I can find.

That being said, teams don't trade picks like they used to. Looking back and there are some trades that include a huge number of picks. Like teams literally trading away an entire draft for one player and a pick etc. It's crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar