Trade up for Young?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Apr 17, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

I never said anything about being nice. :brow:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think anyone will try to jump us for Young. I think several teams are willing to jump for Bush. the Raiders, the Jets, and possibly even the Titans as all have met with Bush. The Jets and Raiders appearing to be interested. The Texans seem to think there is another team. Not sure myself who that is. Other than the Titans. No word on teams jumping for Young. I think everyone knows he's coming to Tennessee. Seems like the only sure thing thus far.

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I think I might trade up to get Bush, but as best I can tell we shouldn't have to trade up for Young.:brow:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Floyd...??

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think Mario would be worth trading up for if you had a need at DE and were in the top 6 or so already...

6. mh991

mh991 Guest

I'd rather trade down and pick up Young... But that's just me.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lets hope and pray the raiders trade up for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar