Trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

A wise coach once fired his kicker who would never missed. When asked why, he replied he was tired of kicking field goals and wanted to score more touchdowns. Maybe it is time to trade CJ or Bud should get rid of Fisher.:beer2:

2. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Tough loss yesterday. Minor errors that cost us big yesterday - who you gonna blame?

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

This thread is a train wreck.

4. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

I agree we need to trade chris johnson before we lose trade value in him. Chris is def not the type of running back the titans need in the offense we run. We cant rely on his speed alone i can't tell you how many times I watch him dance in the backfield and look for a hole then take a loss of yards, grow a set and make your own holes and plow some guys over. Thats the kind of back we need we dont have eddie george and campbell anymore so our offense can't be run like we still have them. Johnson relies on only speed no talent if it wasnt for his 2 big runs he is nothing this year, everyone can run for the big 80 yd gains with our o-line and the wholes they create what matters is we cant wait all game for those to happen, and we need a back that can move the chains every play not take constant losses and 1 or 2 yard plays and prays he breaks a big one.

5. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

i can see it now 10 years from now watching nfl network 1 shot wonders #1 chris johnson

6. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Or we could maybe try running more sweeps or tosses instead of running him up the middle every play. God forbid us try to be creative and move him around some. Why not put him in the slot and see how good a LB can cover him, or line him out wide and through a screen. Trading CJ away is one of the dumbest ideas ive seen in awhile, id hate to see what he'd do on a team that would play him to his strengths, and deffiinately would not want to be the defense playing that team.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Knee slapper.

8. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

thats the thing unless management is change which for whatever reason bud adams like fisher we will never use our players the way they should

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

CJ is an amazing talent that is being criminally misused. Perhaps the greatest example of the lack of creativity with this coaching staff.

"Okay guys, we have the most dynamic back the league has seen since Barry Sanders.... how do you reckon we should use him?"

"I say just run him up the middle and hope he breaks into the second level and hits the home run."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"Well... we keep trying."

"Sounds good. Let's do this."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar