Trade a third for DJax!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's only had one incident and has stayed clean since then.

2. well pacman has only had 6, but hes been clean since.... lol

3. smili

smili Starter

Bottom Line: DJax is a legit #1 receiver. It's not his ability that's holding a deal up (if they are indeed trying to trade him). Must be either trade terms or something else. I had not heard about an alcohol problem, so not sure if that might be contributing.

4. or maybe they are planning on going WR in the draft

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm only giving a 3rd if it's Moss (if I'm the Titans, of course). For 4's we can talk DJax or JMac.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

D-Jax or J-Mac..............hummm let me think.......... :goodbad: yeah I'm done and winner by unanimous decision and a landslide D-Jax. That wasn't even a question because D-Jax worth atleast a 3rd rounder and J-Mac would be lucky to get a Vince Young jersey from me.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I hope you mean Sinorice, cuz randy, well, hes :moon2:

8. y sinorice? santana is more proven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar