"Toughest team mentally in the league"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

You sound like all the talking heads every week the Titans win a game. "The Giants lost because of their mistakes and Cowboys lost because of their mistakes, they just shot themselves in the foot, the Titans couldn't be that good to beat them. "

Our Red Zone D is stout this year. I see a trend of teams not being able to score in the Red Zone. Trends aren't luck. The consistancy shown in our games in the Red Zone shows that we're a defense that is hard to score on,we'll knock you in the mouth and we'll get turnovers. That penatration in the Red Zone by Jason Jones on that goal line stand was awesome. Our Defense won the game for us, they played all four Qt. Our offense finally got it rollin' in the 2nd half when Collins warmed up and Britt came out.

If we can go into our bye week with a win against SD we'll be for real. With this team the sky's the limit. And I don't think luck has anything to do with it. In fact with better "luck" we'd be 7-0.
    And our offense is turning the turnovers into points.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

The media have always praised Jeff Fisher. Now, how this quells any distaste he receives from some Titans fans, is beyond me. How this proves the media doesn't hate the Titans, I fail to see. They will still ignore us. Every big game we win, we will be the footnote.

"The Giants killed themselves. The Cowboys shot themselves in the foot. The Eagles have a QB controversy now... oh and the Titans are 5-2, good for them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar