Touchdown Celebration on MNF for CJ!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Big props to the first referee who flags a "Lambeau Leap" for unsportsmanlike conduct - joint celebration.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I had a posted a similiar idea earlier on this post either one yours or mine i would still love to see. We'll both chip in for the fine

At first i wanted to see Chad Johnson do it but because of Chris Johnson's speed it would fit him better. I've seen a few cleats that the players wear have a zipper that run from the side to the top instead of tieing them.

Wouldnt mind watchin CJ break a long run(60 yds or so) get to the endzone, take off his his cleats , then fan his cleats with that towel they have on their waist like his shoes are on fire and hes trying to put it out. :flamer:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

what does handing a ball off have to do with being classy? Everyone celebrates their own way. Some people simply smile and walk on - some people become overwhelmed with excitement and need to do something to let it out.
    It's ENTERTAINING to see the dance. The NFL is a league built for entertainment. So what's wrong with entertaining??

They're not serving h'ordeurves in tuxedos. They're playing a game.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I bet they are at Elf's tailgate...

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like TJ's idea about how his feet are on fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar