Top Ten Quarterbacks in the League...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tony Romo may be overrated, but you can't justify putting Vince Young on the list and leaving him out. Even if it was just a fluke, his 1 year was far more impressive than Vince's.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vick vs vince..

Funny how the biggest vince supporters will say vick sucks when the games are identical. Numbers below are rounded off..

passing rating
    Young 67
    Vick 76

Comp%
    Young 51.5%
    Vick 52.6%

Rushing yards per start.
    Young 41
    Vick 65

The fact young was a rookie last year doesn't matter because we are talking about best player not best for their age.

Remember when mcnair got all that positive press for playing hurt? Nobody in this league throws thewir body around like vick does and he's not big. Despite that he has started at least 15 games for three straight years and for 4 of his 5 years in the league.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat..

No one year starter is on my list..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nick...

Rothlisberger won a super bowl without burress. Randle el wasn't much of a loss because both their rookie and second year receivers were as good, maybe better..

The accident he had made it hard for him to focus. He had a bad year but i don't think it had a thing to do with the talent around him. He has a solid young TE, 2 solid young WRs and willie parker had a great year. I don't see this year as a trend.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You lost me right there.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why is that an excuse for Roethlisberger but sleep apnea isn't for Antwan Odom?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again gunny?

How can i help?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dude..

It's not an excuse. Did i make an excuse? A reason is not an excuse. Rothlisberger played poorly overall this year. That's why he is 8th on my list and not 3rd.

We know rothlisberger can play better than he did because he has before. We honesly have no idea if odom can improve.

Would you use a 2nd rd pick on a player you knew had sleep apnea?

9. no because it would affect his performance

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That Leftwich hasn't done anything good in his career (nor played a full season)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar