Top QB's to build a team around nfl.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by apathaeticTN, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ared-goff-among-top-young-qbs-to-build-around

even mainstream beat writers calling out the titan inept coaching....Mariota is 4 th best/ranked QB in league and is not being used to utilize his strenghts with the Titan mid 80's offensive scheme.

Rams this weekend; if they didn't snooze the last two games they could afford to lose this one and still get in tournament not anymore...

#1 apathaeticTN, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I just read this. I can't think of a team getting called out for horrible coaching and player development like our own.

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

And yet still appear oblivious to our Owner and GM

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I call bullsh*t that players don’t pay attention to the noise let along coaches and gms. Expectations offensively were so high and we’ve collapsed mightily. Fans have had enough and fed up and pretty much every football analyst is putting us on blast. We’re being talked about for all the wrong reasons so you can’t tell me JRob and everyone else in that organization isn’t hearing it. Now whether they do anything about it is a different story.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wait until the season ends to see what, if anything, they will do

• High Five High Five x 8
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

They do for sure. Even if they don't directly hear it or see if themselves, you know they got friends or family texting them saying "mane, you won't believe what ____ said/wrote about you."

But at the same time. They don't care. You don't get that far in a field/career like that paying attention to what people think or say. Especially when majority of them have never even played the game past a high school level if even at all.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

QB's 4, 5, and 6 should all be higher a slot or two

8. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Yes, I fully expect JR to come out in the media full blast on his head coach in the middle of a season.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

JRob better start paying attention, the media is starting to take notice and I hope they keep roasting the coaches. If the front office loves these coaches so much then they should trade Marcus for picks and bring in a guy thats just capable of handing off the ball then focus on building a better defense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I'm sure Robinson took the job just for the opportunity to work with a guy who had a 9-32 record over his past 3 stints at HC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar