top prospect admit to smoking pot; gm's don't care.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dr.Awkward, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

http://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/1378663/detail.html

"I just don't think it will impact them," said another personnel man. "A lot of the players we talk to at the Combine admit to smoking weed once. The fact they'd admit it is evidence there's a maturity about them. And Okoye and Johnson definitely have a maturity and wisdom about them. They're going to go a long way."

Calvin johnson, amobi okoye, and gaines adams all admitted to having tried pot before. I guess they all have character issues :sarcasm:

Seriously, I hope this only opens some conservative eyes. Pot is just not that big of a deal.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i think pot is fine... better to be lazy than distructive to society.

that said... i really hope some conservative GM's freak about this and let some of these guys fall a few spots... maybe enough to warrent trading up without losing too much.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

"The fact they'd admit it is evidence there's a maturity about them."

Or that they are regular users and decided to tell a lie that was more believable to evade scrutiny.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3 games suspension.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I bet Teddy dont smoke pot

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i don't care either. legalize it.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've never smoked it, but I'd recommend weed over cigarettes and alcohol.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

the truth about mary jane...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxNVJAi74JU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxNVJAi74JU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

How could you recommend something you have never tried..

but good guess recommending it over cigs..
    But come on now.. nothings better than sipping on a budweiser and puffing on a thick one while watching a sunday nighter or NBA on TNT on mute... with your favorite trance CD running in the background.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

puffing on a thick one?

:rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar