Top 3 players you want at #22

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I agree that we need more competition in the CB room....Fulton certainly was drafted last yr to be a starter this yr... Kevin Johnson has experience playing both inside and outside...if the value is their then certainly grab a CB....I would look to add Brian Poole after the draft if we don't get one early...he has been a quality NB

In terms of pass rush, at this point I think we would be just as well served getting a guy who can play the penetrating DT role....I'm just not high on this class of pass rushers, but the class does have pretty good depth....find a guy who can be the situational pass rusher to spell Landry and Dupree.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Want or think will be available at #22? I'll go with think but stretch a bit in the hope the QBs and top WRs drop some value and/or JRob moves up.

CB makes the most sense, IMO, but many of the CBs projected to be around at #22 have injury concerns. Maybe Horn will slide but I don't see it. Maybe Newsome checked out okay. If so, I would not be surprised if he's the choice.

I think JRob will feel extra pressure to find someone he'll be able to plug in immediately who'll have impact on a defense that has to get better if the Titans are to ever win a Super Bowl.

With the depth of this draft, I think he can get his WR in the second or third.

Here we go:

1. Paye
    2. Parsons (looooong shot and more likely Collins)
    3. Ojulari (unless the same guy who said Panda was a good pick last year recommends him)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Nobody talks about Kelvin Joseph who started at LSU and finished at Kentucky. He had 3 interceptions last year I believe, including one against Mac Jones while covering the Heisman trophy winner...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

1)Christian Barmore
    2)Caleb Farley
    3)Kadarius Toney

FYI-Rashod Bateman is the most overrated player in the draft. Remember I told you.

5. Dawlad

Dawlad Camp Fodder

Owusu-Koramoah
    Bateman
    Farley

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

I've done close to zero research this year and I barely watched college football last season. That said...

Jaycee Horn
    Jaelan Phillips
    Bateman/Marshall

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

This aged well.... lol

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar