Top 3 players you want at #22

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Wish someone had taken a Sharpie to Wilson last year and done the same.

• LOL LOL x 4
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Best CB available Round 1
    Best Edge available Round 2
    Best WR and OT available Round 3

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Thought you wanted Edge over CB in 1?

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think it's quite possible Farley is there at 22. Whether we should take him is up to the medical staff.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I did, but the CB position really wasn’t addressed in FA like I expected. I’ve run a hundred sims and there is never a decent CB available in the 2nd and there are almost always some legit edge rushers that make it at least within striking distance of 53. Gotta go CB in the first to get one of the top 4 if possible.

That being said, if we go another way in round 1, I could totally see us making a trade for Gilmore or JC Jackson or signing Hayward or Poole next week.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

we invested heavily in the defense in FA....the offense is what makes this team go...we have to continue to support Tanny/Henry while they are in their prime....our WR depth is worse than CB/Edge...hit it in 1 or 2 and then again on day 3.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I like Tyson Campbell...he may be there in the 2nd?

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

We had one of the best offenses in the league last year, and the leading rusher. Yet we still managed to give up more points than the opposition. Plus, we cut over half our backfield. We need a starting CB.

To all the people saying Farley, and I get it, I'm leaning that way too. Does it not concern you the number of injuries he's had? I seem to recall Simmons had 1 injury, but Farley has had several. He could be over it, or he could have nagging back issues for the rest of his life. We need CB help, but if JR totally blows back to back 1st's, this roster will be in a really bad spot.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

It would be hard to pass on him if he's there, because he's so talented. But, the guy just seems to get hurt a lot and has only played CB for 2 years. Turns out today he has COVID. Maybe he just has bad luck? Newsome is the same way, tons of nagging injuries.

Unless Surtain falls, which he won't, I almost lean to targeting a guy like Samuel Jr. in the 2nd and going WR or pass rush in the 1st.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar