Top 10 NFL RBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Obviously. But we also had our worst offensive lineman starting center and our only natural center playing guard. I'm pretty sure that having what some consider the worst interior line in the NFL may have some impact on his game. Maybe even on his ability to not get hit for a loss so often... The thread didn't say best RB of 2010, it says best RB in the NFL. I agree he wasn't the best last year, by a considerable margin. But in the NFL today, there are few that have done it as well as he has as often as he has.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The play calling definitely didn't help him, either.

But how slow he was on open edges last year concerns me. 2 seasons ago he needed half the room to break huge runs. Now even without the angle, linebackers are catching him.

I'm hoping he was just lazy in the offseason as I assume due to his head getting far too big.

3. Deuce Wayne

How did Bradshaw not make anyone's list?? Best RB in the league behind AP.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because he fumbled like 10 times.

5. Deuce Wayne

True, but so did AP when he was the best back in the league.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He made my list!! :grrr:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Again, I firmly believe that CJ and AP are on a tier by themselves, no one else is good enough or proven enough to be considered with them. Bradshaw is a beast, however, and his lack of placement on most of these lists is ridiculous. The guy is shifty and stout, fun to watch

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Bradshaw has 1 year with 1200 yards and 4.5 average and 8td. I don't see how that demands he is on a top10 list. That's not to say he is bad, he's good. It's just very hard to distinguish amongst the 3rd tier rbs.

Again, I think AP,CJ,MJD,Steven Jackson, Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner should be in everyone's top10 and everyone else is debatable.

To put it another way, if you think Bradshaw belongs on the list than you must think McFadden belongs on the list. If you consider receiving yards that is.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I think CJ is better than AP right now, but AP is definitely a better well-rounded back, and I fear he will put it all together again to pull away this next (possible) season. CJ needs to improve on his flaws, or else his strong points will diminish and he'll teeter off like all other overworked backs. Cripes, Fisher ruined Eddie George, why didn't he see this coming with a back like CJ who was less solidly built?

...Umm, sorry. Tangent. Can't be bothered making my own top 10 at the moment. So far, the worst list I've seen is Kevin Seifert. The way he lumped MJD at 8th due to 'unfamiliarity' while happily handing Arian Foster 5th is ludicrous. He's an NFC homer and his opinion is lousy.

10. Deuce Wayne

Because we're not saying best RB ever. Currently, in my opinion- Bradshaw is as impressive of a runner as anyone else in the league. He does everything well.

And holding his career stats against him isn't fair considering he was wrongfully playing backup to crap Brandon Jacobs for 2(+?) years when he should have been the starter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar